Women’s Thursday NCAA Outdoor T&F Championship results in Eugene, Ore.
1) Women’s 4X400 m relay semis, the final event of the day: USC (3.29.44) qualifies #3 behind Oregon (3.28.01) and Kentucky (3.29.24).
Heat 1: USC (Anna Cockrell, Kyra Constantine, Deanna Hill, Kendall Ellis) finishes 1st in 3.29.44 over Baylor and LSU.
Heat 2: Purdue (3.29.54) beats Florida (3.30.64).
Heat 3: Oregon (3.28.01) beats Kentucky.
2) 200m Semis: USC’s Anglemme Annelus and Deanna Hill qualified.
Heat 1 — Angleme Annelus (USC, 22.52, lifetime-best) finished #2 behind Gabby Thomas (HARV) and will qualify.
Heat 2 — Twanisha Terry (USC, only a freshman, 22.82) finished 4th.
Heat 3 — Deanna Hill (USC, 22.78) finished 4th.
4) 400m Semifinals: Kendall Ellis qualifies with third best time behind Lynna Irby (Georgia) 50.11) and Brionna Thomas (Purdue) 51.22
Heat 2: USC’s Kendall Ellis dominates and wins (51.38) over Chloe Abbott (Purdue) 52.14.
5) 100m Semifinals: USC qualifies Deanna Hill and Twanisha Terry.
Heat 1: USC’s Twanisha Terry finished 3rd in 11.074 behind Shania Collins (Tennessee) 10.974 and Ariana Washington (Oregon) 11.071.
Heat 2: USC’s Deanna Hill (11.17) finished 1st.
Heat 3: Aleia Hobbs LSU (10.91) heavy favorite to win Finals
6) 4X100m relay: Eight qualifiers for Friday finals: LSU (42.09), Oregon, USC, Kentucky, Auburn, Florida State, Texas A&M and Alabama. Absent a drop or foul, it looks like the real race is for 2nd behind LSU.
Heat 1: LSU and Florida State were 1st and 2nd.
Heat 2: USC women win heat #2 of the 4X100m relay in 42.97, edging Kentucky (42.99).
Heat 3: Oregon (42.95) beats Auburn (43.11).
7) Women’s 100m Hurdles semifinals: No Trojans qualified for Finals.
Heat 1: Meccas McGlaston (USC) 12.98 did not qualify. Winner — Jasmine Camacho-Quinn (Kentucky) 12.54; 2nd Alysha Johnson (Oregon) 12.70
Heat 2: Anna Cockrell (USC, 12.88)) and Chanel Brisset (USC, 13.02). Cockrell finished 3rd and did not automatically qualify. Cockrell missed qualifying by 3/1000ths of a second.
Heat 3: Dior Hall (USC, 13.05) finished 4th.