1) Will Clay Helton stay out of the way enough to let KK work his magic?
2) Will USC average over 150 yards rushing per game?
3) Whose idea was it originally to go after KK?
4) Is this now Clay Helton's team or Kliff Kingsbury's?
5) Will Kliff Kingsbury eventually succeed Clay Helton as USC head coach?
6) Is Kliff Kingsbury the most important assistant coach hire at USC since Norm Chow?
7) Will USC hire a new OL coach from the outside?
8) Will the LA Coliseum attendance average over 66,000 in 2019?
9) Should Clancy Pendergast remain the Defensive Coordinator at USC?
10) Will KK's presence affect USC's policy of low contact practices?